One of my beliefs.

One of my beliefs.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Destination Part One:

I can't believe that tomorrow is the big day of moving to Orem! It seems like it was months ago that I was just in high school and getting ready to graduate. As the time has gone by, The days have seemed shorter. I remember thinking when I was little how I couldn't wait to grow up, now that time is here. It reminds me of how fast flies by! The other day when I was at the store, I saw some kids that I used to babysit. It was hard believe how fast they have grown up. Seeing them so big made realize that in just a few years that I could be married and a mom. My nerves have been really on the edge that past week, but I think once I get up there to school things will be okay. I am so excited to start my new journey to find my destination. It is a comfort to know that I will have my best friends up there. I don't know where I would be without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment