One of my beliefs.

One of my beliefs.

Friday, August 17, 2012

All that I am I owe to my Mother

Today when I went baby sitting I was taught the true meaning of what it is like to be a mom. The reality of what mothers truly do for us cannot be described.My mother has been the anchor in my life. Having to leave for college has truly been a really hard challenge to go through. I don't know what I would ever do without her. She has taught me so much and has helped me become the person that I am becoming. I gained a greater understanding of why childre. have a special bond with their mothers.During the nine mkntths of pregnancy we develop a special bond that can never be broken. I have had the greatest opportunity to be.able to have very special women come into my life.These women are my mothers, they have helped me so much.Thank goodness for mothers!

No comments:

Post a Comment