One of my beliefs.

One of my beliefs.

Friday, July 8, 2016

The Things That Have Made My Journey Great.

            You are probably wondering what are some of the things that are making my journey great? The things that have made my journey great are these things:

1.      Having a Coach that believes in you and that is your support system.

2.      Being a part of a group that helps supports you and helps you stay accountable to yourself.

3.      My Religious Beliefs help me stay stronger.


4.      Having a Mom that supports me.

5.      Looking for a better future.


These are some of the things that have made my journey great. I am on a journey that is helping me become better for myself. I am not doing this for anyone else, except for those that I want to be in my future. Someday I want to be a wife/mother, but I can’t do those things if I am not healthy and if I can’t even take care of myself. I don’t want to feel embarrassed anymore about what I where or feel that I can’t go shopping in certain stores because I will know that they won’t have my size. I am looking to be free from this body that has held me back from the things that I have always wanted to do in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment