One of my beliefs.

One of my beliefs.

Friday, July 8, 2016

The Start of My Journey.

            The start of my journey began looking for the right exercise program that was going to help me start becoming more active and changing my lifestyle. I started doing research over the internet and came up with a lot of results. There was so much stuff from weight watchers to nutri-system. It was really overwhelming because I didn’t want a program that wasn’t going to be successful. Another factor that I was really concerned about was money. It seemed like to be healthy it had to cost money. Eating healthy costed a lot of money, going to the gym costed money, all of these things to help a person be healthy all had a price to pay. I started becoming really depressed because I didn’t know what I was going to do. I know that I needed to start something and it needed to be something that was going to help me. One day I was looking Facebook and saw one of my friends posts that she had posted about the exercise program that she was doing. I started looking more at her posts and started reading her transformation story. She had been losing weight and getting healthier through the weight loss program the 21 day fix by Beach Body. This really made me interested in this program and what it had to offer.  At first I wasn’t sure I wanted to do the program because of how much it cost, but I had to realize that in order for myself to change I had to be willing to pay a price. I had to ask myself what price pay for my health.

            I chose to be healthy. In March I started the 21 day fix program with Autumn Calabrese and my life changed. My life changed for the better because of this program. I had to find out for myself that I could do hard things. This program has taught me that I am capable of being able to do things for myself. The one great benefit of this program is that you aren't alone. you are given the opportunity to be a part of a team of others who have the same goals that you do to change their lifestyle. Also you have a coach that is your biggest support. I don't know what I would do without my coach Shayla. She has been my advocate, mentor, motivation, and greatest support. I seriously don't know what I would have done without her help. She is part of the reason why that I am doing this program. I wouldn't have known about the program without her. This program has helped me become healthier for myself. I have been feeling better physically, but emotionally  The 21 day Fix program is a positive life changing program. I can honestly say it helps you in your journey. Autumn Calabrese is very inspirational trainer, she pushes you to do the hard things. Even though she isn't physically in person training you, you still can feel the push that she gives. Without these key factors in this program I know that I wouldn't be sticking with this program. This leads into what makes the journey great.


ign=Google_Brand_21%20Day%20Fix_Alpha&utm_term=21%20day%20fix&trackingid=srWP9nCTC&gclid=CKWxnpvQ5M0CFU6BfgodSMMC3Q

No comments:

Post a Comment